My name is Jialing Wang, a D.Ed. candidate in Department of Education Policy Studies at Penn State. I am reaching out to invite you to participate in a pilot study regarding international master’s graduates’ job seeking experience. The interview will be audio-recorded and the data will NOT be published.
Participation in this study involves:
* A 2-minute online screening survey
* A 45-minute zoom interview in Chinese/Mandarin
1. Chinese master’s students at Penn State
2. Graduating in Spring/Summer 2021
3. Plan to go back to China for work upon graduation
You will receive $15 cash compensation for participating in the study. If you’re interested, please submit the screening survey: https://forms.gle/yYCzV3sL7jiD5sVt8. I will reach out shortly to schedule the interview. You can refuse to answer any questions during the interview or quit the study at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.